Inbox Repair Tool for MS Outlook 2007
Is your pst files corrupted?
Is scanpst really that helpful?
How you can utilize PST repair software?
Microsoft outlook is a brilliant data manager for storing important mails, journals, calendars etc. the data is stored in a file format as PST (personal storage table). It stores your important mails journals, meeting schedules, calendars in PST.
Unfortunately, you find your data lost or PST files inaccessible. Even you get coded messages for corrupted PST. The scenario becomes miserable for the important data. There are certain reasons for the damaged pst files. The corrupted PST is an outcome of the following:
- The Congestation of mails
- Severe virus attack
- Applications not closed before power off
- Accidental deletion of mail
Outlook invokes the use of inbox repair tool 2007. The utility is hided in outlook 2007. You need to unhide the tool before you go for repair. Scanpst.exe is single executable file. Scanpst.exe is another name for inbox repair tool. The utility automatically installs with the outlook and is an inbuilt utility. In case you could not find the tool, you can go for download inbox repair tool 2007. Scanpst.exe is small but efficient utility you can find it on the location as follows:
C:\program files\Microsoft office\office12 (MS outlook 2007)
The tool effectively scans the corrupted files and work for the repair process. However, it lacks behind for no of reasons such as:
- It cannot repair hidden or encrypted files.
- It limits up to 2 GB.
- It is not able to fix the problem.
In fatal case of inbox repair tool, you can use third party repair software. the software is efficient and facilitates
- Goes well with all the versions of Microsoft outlook
- It can restore formatting from RTF and html messages
- It allows storage of the repaired files in a new pst file including network that can be easily searched by the host operating system.
- Creates distinctive profile for every Pst
- User can view the files in 3-view format of messages